And we're off! Moises and Lindsay head out again for summertime travels. Are you surprised that we've been again bitten by that pesky travel bug? We'll retrace our steps, returning to El Camino De Santiago where we first met, and explore new places--Prague, Budapest, Berlin. We'll visit friends--Barcelona, Madrid--and family--Lisbon, Cascais--on our European trek. Follow along on our blog and we'll try to be faithful in posting photos, short updates and news.
Thursday, June 21, 2012
bit by that pesky travel bug
And we're off! Moises and Lindsay head out again for summertime travels. Are you surprised that we've been again bitten by that pesky travel bug? We'll retrace our steps, returning to El Camino De Santiago where we first met, and explore new places--Prague, Budapest, Berlin. We'll visit friends--Barcelona, Madrid--and family--Lisbon, Cascais--on our European trek. Follow along on our blog and we'll try to be faithful in posting photos, short updates and news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so out of the loop! I didn't know you were headed out. Have a wonderful time and I'll look forward to your updates!
ReplyDelete